What is a cookie?
A cookie is a very small file that the websites you visit send to your device (such as a computer, tablet, game console...). It is then memorized in the browser before being retransmitted to these sites each time you reconnect.
Cookies allow us to record your actions and preferences (e.g. login details, language chosen, different viewing settings, etc.) so that you do not have to re-enter them the next time you visit or simply during your browsing.
Cookies are therefore used for computer authentication purposes, session monitoring and for storing information on the activities of users accessing a site. They may contain a unique identification code that makes it possible to keep track of the user's navigation on the Site, for statistical or advertising purposes.
During your navigation on a site, you may also receive, on your computer or mobile device, cookies from sites or web servers other than those of the site visited, called third-party cookies.
There are different types of cookies, whose function varies according to their characteristics, and they may remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time.
As of April 1st, 2021, you have the option to accept or decline the use of non-essential cookies.
The different cookies can be divided into several types:
- Essential cookies, which are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of our site and allow you to browse normally.
- Functional cookies, which are used to provide you with an enhanced experience and to provide you with access to specific features such as language selection or preferences
- Analytical cookies, including those from third parties, to understand how you and others use our site. This also allows us to regularly improve our services.
- Advertising cookies, also from third parties, which are used to create user profiles and to provide you with advertising messages based on the preferences you have indicated while browsing the site
- Social network cookies, which are also third-party cookies (such as Facebook or Instagram) that enable your interaction with the relevant social network.
Do I have to accept cookies?
On the other hand, functional cookies, advertising cookies, and social network cookies, which you can find the definition in the previous section, require your prior consent.
How to activate or deactivate cookies?
You can activate, block or deactivate (fully or partially) cookies using the specific functions of your browser: if you choose to deactivate all or part of the cookies, it is possible that our site will no longer behave as desired, that certain services or particular functions of the Site will be unavailable or will not function correctly, and/or that you will have to modify or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the Site.
You can choose to accept only essential cookies, to accept all cookies, or to manage your preferences as you wish, using the module that appears on your first visit to the Site.
Of course, if you wish, you can reverse your choice at any time by clicking here.
In accordance with the legislation, you have the possibility of deactivating the cookies other than essential:
- Disabling functional cookies may make certain services or particular features of the Site unavailable, and may require you to manually change or enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the Site. You may also experience various issues.
- Disabling analytical, advertising or social network cookies has absolutely no impact on your browsing experience.
Please note that this cookie may not work properly in some cases, so we advise you to clean your browser on a regular basis.